Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friday, March 15th, 2013 - Week 3, Run 3

My Running Plan for this week (This is workout #3)

3Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 90 seconds
  • Walk 90 seconds
  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk three minutes
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 90 seconds
  • Walk 90 seconds
  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk three minutes
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 90 seconds
  • Walk 90 seconds
  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk three minutes



Click here for the Endomondo Tracker for this run.

Not much to really say about this run.  It was originally supposed to be on Thursday, but I ended up moving it to Friday due to scheduling conflicts (translated: I didn't get to it.  (translated: I was a slacker)).

But I guess going out and doing a run on Friday evening is also a sign of commitment, or maybe that I should be committed.  One of those two.

At any rate, the run is done and in the books.  No particular philosophical thoughts apart from "Why am I out on the running track on Friday night?"

Up till now it's been fairly easy but that all kind of stops next week.  Some 5 minute runs will be tossed into the mix and I get to start dreading my first true distance runs (Week 5, run 3 is a 2 mile run, or 20 minutes.  I'm slow so I won't make it quite 2 miles).

That's all for now.  I'm actually posting this on Sunday, March 17th, and about to go out for my Week 4, run 1.

Oh that's a great follow-up.  I went and ran Friday night, and now I'll be going and running on St. Patrick's day.  Think of me when you are drinking your green beer.  The only consolation I'll have is that I don't like beer.  I think I'd rather run.












No comments:

Post a Comment